Monday, February 13, 2012

Random.org has spoken...

...and told me the comment #120 is the winner of the puzzle and to post a totally random, yet crafty picture to illustrate the announcement of the puzzle winner. Don't ask me what the reasoning is behind this dictate, I'm just a conduit.
Anyway, our winner is:

Blogger Steph said...
Neat surprise for you in the mail and a neat surprise for me as a reader of your blog. Great to see your patterns in a new place! So, Steph, please email me at malka@stitchindye.com and I'll get your puzzle and jelly beans to you quicker than you can clear space on your dining room table and find the puzzle glue.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Malka,
I'm so excited to be the puzzle recipient! Thank-you. Checking to see if you received either my email of today or of a week ago?
Hope all is well!
-Steph