Monday, February 13, 2012 has spoken...

...and told me the comment #120 is the winner of the puzzle and to post a totally random, yet crafty picture to illustrate the announcement of the puzzle winner. Don't ask me what the reasoning is behind this dictate, I'm just a conduit.
Anyway, our winner is:

Blogger Steph said...
Neat surprise for you in the mail and a neat surprise for me as a reader of your blog. Great to see your patterns in a new place! So, Steph, please email me at and I'll get your puzzle and jelly beans to you quicker than you can clear space on your dining room table and find the puzzle glue.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Malka,
I'm so excited to be the puzzle recipient! Thank-you. Checking to see if you received either my email of today or of a week ago?
Hope all is well!