It's been a while since I posted the first work in progress image of my discharged circles quilt . Well, I've finally finished the top and I'm ready to start quilting. Here's a view of this quilt:
From the beginning, I knew that it's name was Twinkle. I usually struggle to title my quilts , but this one was different. From the first discharged circle, I knew what the title was going to be.
I have a new stack of commercial fabric that I've just started to discharge and overdye. I'm thinking about making some twinkle pillows and this:
Made like Twinkle, but using a different shape and obviously inspired by all the ripples I've been seeing lately.