Friday, February 12, 2010

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

No chicken dinner here because we're vegetarians, but we do have a winner. My lovely assistant who also functions as my youngest daughter randomly picked the number...wait for it...

So Miss Prairie Peasant is our lucky winner.

PrairiePeasant said...

I love most things asymmetrical, but for these purposes I'll say a circle!


If Miss Peasant would email me her address at, I'll pass it along to Rossie and we can get her ovals bundle to her faster than she can say Laura Ingalls Wilder.

This may be silly, but I enjoyed reading your shape preferences and, as a circle lover myself, was heartened to see that I'm not alone. Though I didn't conduct a scientific study or even count how many people claimed circles versus squares or hexagons as their favorite shape, I think that the shape most often named as a favorite was the lovable and rotund circle.

Also, there's still a chance to win a shape bundle of your choice. Click over to Rossie's blog and leave a comment there.

Thanks so much for playing along and have a fabulous weekend!


PrairiePeasant said...

Yay! It's my lucky day! Thank you so much for your generosity Malka! I've emailed my address to you.

Kris said...

Lol! Assistant/daughter! Very funny!

PrairiePeasant said...

Thanks again! I received my prize package on Friday, and look forward to trying something new!

blinds said...

Any other similar contest in the near future?