Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have been lax...

...in letting you all know about several upcoming events.
First and foremost, though I mentioned last Friday about Bloggers Pillow Party, I failed to detail(with pictures) the amazing prizes. Oh yeah, I vaguely referred to fabric, but did you imagine that fabric meant this:
Yup, 24 Kona Cotton fat quarters, courtesy of Sew Fresh Fabrics. Also, I'll be giving away a stitch in dye bundle of hand dyed and patterned fabric, sort of like this one:
As for upcoming fun, I've created a little icon in the right hand column that links to a listing of all the workshops and talks I'll be giving over the next few months. Add to that my classes at Stitch Lab(also accessible via a handy icon/link) and there's loads of opportunities for you and me to meet and learn together.
For more immediate gratification, check back here tomorrow for my Kaleidoscope Table Topper tutorial and giveaway.

4 comments:

Johoanna Robson said...

Thanks to your previous post, I have signed up for the blogger pillow party. I need to buy a pillow insert in the next couple of days. The fabrics look amazing. I can sure use some solids at the moment...especially as I'm planning a hexagon quilt for my bed. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Jenny Rodriguez said...

I'm for sure entering the pillow party! Just need my girls to give me a couple minutes :o) Thank you for the head's up!!

Darby Bayly said...

Wow what a gorgeous stack! It's funny I have been daydreaming about solids lately. Wow that sounds super dull, but textile folks understand.

Leila said...

Wow! What generous prizes. I've got to get sewing!