Monday, September 23, 2013

Mini Quilt Mondays::Fire in the Hole

Actually, no fire and I wasn't planning on yelling that in a crowded theater.
I just happen to name today's mini quilt, Circle in the Hole(coming pics will hopefully explain why) and, because my mind works in a very stream of consciousness way, the phrase, fire in the hole, came to mind.
That's the end of the association.
Anyhoo, here is this week's mini:
I've had that center dyed circle since possibly the beginning of time and it just seemed right to finally use it. Also, I've been thinking a lot about my Fish Baby Log Cabin quilt design. Put these two things together and what do you have? I don't know for sure, but this seemed as good a guess as any.
For those of you interested in playing along with the weekly mini quilt making, I created a flickr group just for that purpose, so feel free to join the fun.


em's scrapbag said...

Love the circular quilting and the plaid in the corner.

Marie said...

LUV it!

Byrd said...

'Tis a beauty! Take care, Byrd

Judy said...

That's a great mini quilt!