Friday, October 8, 2010

Reason # 1,565,232...

...that it's good to have interaction with other crafty people: they often have great suggestions. Take, for example, a recent request by a customer for fabric in a chartreuse/red/white color way.
She specifically asked for a couple patterns in those colors. So, I created this:



and this:



based on her suggestions. But then I also made this:



because I felt that the pattern really lent itself to this color combination.
Now I have three new fabrics to offer both to her as samples and to you as quarter yard pieces.



Which I guess brings me to reason #1,565,233 why it's good to have interaction with other crafty folks: someone to share with.

9 comments:

Penny said...

What an awesome trio. I look at it and I think wine. Love it.

Unknown said...

Wow! They are all so beautiful.

Marty Mason said...

Perfectly stamped and dyed. What a great color combo idea. I'm lovin' it!

Vivika said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. They are the color of the deep red zinnnias in the garden... and yes, wine!

Alexis said...

Awesome prints & colors! I just overheard a conversation in the grocery store about what color chartreuse is. It looks wonderful with that deep red!

meli B said...

I agree, they are a great colour combo.

Kathy York said...

Pretty!

skye said...

That IS a fabulous combo! I like them all, but especially the dots!

Nicole said...

absolutely beautiful