Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tidbits to Share

Just a couple little bits to share today.
Remember these potholders?



The potholders that spawned the Great Potholder Swap. Well, more than a few of you have asked if I was planning on offering the pattern. The answer has always been yes, but now I can add a date to that yes. This coming Tuesday, I'm going to be celebrating the pattern release with a great, big giveaway. The giveaway will not only include free copies of the pattern but additional goodies provided by my new, fabulous sponsor The Fabric Quarter. And, that is by no means all. So, I strongly suggest you check back here Tuesday, October 26. Trust me. You won't be sorry.

The second tidbit is this little image:



I've added a few more challah covers to my shop.
That's all the bits I've got.

5 comments:

GerryART said...

I did enjoy participating in your
Great PotHolder Swap
and love the magazine featuring YOU!
Hugs,
Gerry

susan said...

love both quilts. i would love to make a storm at sea, but would rather do a "bigger" version of the block. so many pieces....
looking forward to your new book, i love your first one.
i am going to be in austin for about 2 1/2 weeks visiting my son and daughter in law.
congradulations on cover of quilt scene, just saw at quilt shop and now i know who's work is on the cover...way to go!

liset said...

Wow sooooo beautiful!!

Unknown said...

It's the first time I have been here and I really liked your works.I can spend hours staring at your quilts, they are wonderful.
cheers!
Gul

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

ooooh! I love LOVE the way you quilted that! pretty. You are so unrestrained with your work. : )