Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fresh Quilting Across the USA :: Day 3

 My shot of the kitchen curtain from Fresh Quilting

Today's stop is at JCasa *handmade and I'm totally loving what Jennifer created from the book. In fact it's my dream for what folks might do with the projects in Fresh Quilting. She took the patchwork pattern from the sewing machine cover and adapted it for a studio curtain. Brilliant!
I've long been a fan of Jennifer's and am lucky enough to have visited with her online and in person. She sews, she knits, she writes books, she's got two incredibly cute girls...grab a cup of tea and enjoy your time in her space.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excitedly waiting for the book to arrive here in the UK. I am expecting it around the 15th of this month and then I'm hoping you will be putting some more fabric packs in your shop. I love your work.
Judith.

Katherine said...

How lovely!
Thanks for being such an inspiration, Malka. I'm itching to get my stitching hands on your new book!

meli B said...

Yes I agree, it would be a buzz to see how your patterns and ideas are translated by others.

Sparky said...

knock knock...came on over from mamacjt...wow..love this curtain...great blog too..I will become a new follower too...lovely work..

Sparky said...

ahhhhh you are the one who does the circle coasters..please consider coming to Stash Manicure as a guest blogger...connect with me..please...madamesamm at cogeco dot com...thanks...

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

I love the colours and fabrics!! Beautiful!