Friday, December 10, 2010

Fresh Quilting Across the USA :: Day 5

 Honeycomb Hexagon quilt from Fresh Quilting

I'm virtually flying my way across the USA and boy are my arms tired! :) I was going to wait until the last stop on the Fresh Quilting tour to make that silly comment, but ever time I thought about it I'd giggle, so I couldn't help myself. I guess I"ll have to spend the weekend coming up with something else.
Today's stop is at Jacquie's incredibly popular and informative blog. This woman has so much energy and enthusiasm and it shows in the beautiful quilts that she makes. A little birdie told me that Jacquie has a book in the works too, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.
The tour takes the weekend off for refueling, but begins again on Monday at Wise Craft.
As with all the previous stops, today's blog is offering a free copy of Fresh Quilting: Fearless Color, Design, and Inspiration. So head on over there and check it out.

4 comments:

patty a. said...

I check Jacquie's blog everyday and love the work she does. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

Poppyprint said...

Your book is on my list - if for no other reason than to make a hexagon quilt for our bed! LOVE this.

anhaga sae / lisa said...

This is lovely! I'm doing a hex quilt myself at the mo, and mine's in pinks and reds, but the cool greens and yellows look lovely!

Anonymous said...

This quilt is extraordinary!!! I heart yellow.