Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bundles, Bundles, Bundles

Ok, you have spoken and I have listened...at least this time. There are new a stitch in color bundles in my store. This is probably it though, folks.
 I will be making up some Simple Marks Summer bundles as well, but not for a couple of weeks.
Initially I said I wasn't going to offer international shipping, but someone commented that I should price the shipping accurately and those that wanted it would buy it. True enough. I based my decision on the fact that one of my international customers purchased 4 bundles and paid about $20 in shipping, but I was charged $48 in shipping. And this at USPS. Anyway, not-so-long, yet not-so-interesting story aside, I'm charging what is the going rate for international shipping.
Other than that, nothing's changed. Go at it, Grasshoppers! (think Kung Fu on that one)

3 comments:

Carola said...

Couldn't find any bundles ;-( Are they all gone already or am I blind?

Sandy K. said...

Where is your store? My daughter is in the process of moving to the Austin area and if I come visit over the holidays I'd love to pop in for a look! So much color and pattern:)

Terrell said...

This is great!