Saturday, December 31, 2011

30-Day Challenge:: Photo Mosaic

Just like the title says this is a mosaic of some of the most significant(to me) projects and events from the past year. It includes some super highlights like the article about me published in American Craft and the debut of my fabric line as well as some sad moments such as the passing of my dear sweet puppy, Scout. It's been the most change-filled year of my entire life and I am by no means the same person now that entered this year, but, there's something to be said in acknowledging that things probably are exactly as they should be. Here's to more change(hopefully all good) and many more opportunities to create in 2012.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Powerful truth!

Craftysquirrel said...

Lovely colours - I hope 2012 brings you the changes you wish and more colorful creativity

mathea said...

That's a beautiful mosaic of your colours - just seeing one of your works with that beautiful green backdrop makes me happy. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Stunning mosiac of your work!
May 2012 be a simpler period of growth!

Anonymous said...

I've been out of it for a while so went back and read some of your posts. Good luck to you in your newly single status, with your upcoming design work on your new fabric line and most of all--I hope you have a great and terrific new year!

Elizabeth E.

Andrea said...

Dear Malka - Out at my local fabric shop yesterday with my sister and found a sample pack of your new line! Squealed with delight and snapped it up, have now fondled every piece and am dreaming about how I shall use it... Thank you for sharing your wonderfully creative spirit, your positive energy, and your forward-looking vision. As I work through my own personal challenges, your textiles, book, photos, patterns, and *zest* lift my spirits. Happy New Year!!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Whether you've had a change filled year or not you should be a different person at the end of the year compared to the beginning. We are the sum of the choices we make and the experiences we have.