Saturday, January 21, 2012

30-Day Challenge:: Why I wasn't meant for dental school

My buddy, Jeff, took some pictures of me the other day and, other than the typical profile shots there were some opportunities to be silly. So, first off, I'm just pretending to be angry in this picture. Secondly, and perhaps a little sadly, this is the face I made when Jeff told me to show him my fangs. I'm not sure why I stuck out my bottom teeth in response to that prompt, but I obviously was not meant for dental school.

3 comments:

Richard Healey said...

I think I like the smiling picture on your about me better.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Mosaic Magpie said...

It could be because you have learned the fangs are called canines. Now that you know that term you forgot what fangs are.....Which proves to me you are definately meant for dental school!
Deb

susan said...

i know this is off topic but....
any word if they are going to reprint your line? my quilt store didnt get their order in in time :-( hope they do since obviously it is a very very big hit! Great Job!!!