Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Stuff

So, I actually managed to change my header. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Of course, it took the better part of three hours and was accompanied by a series of words better left unrepeated, but I did it. I also managed to finish a few more items and start setting up my etsy shop . I don't have everything up in my shop (not even close), but I'm on my way. So, all in all, a very productive day. Here's some evidence :
A new little quilt.
Hand dyed and batiked coasters. Wait. Doesn't everyone need a set of these?
Another set of log cabin coasters. This time in blues. OK. I'm going to bed now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

malka - i LOVE your new little quilt and the matching batik coasters - the colors are so beautiful and go together so well. your quilts/fabric always make me so happy - thank you for sharing them with us all! (and congrats on the new banner!)

Anonymous said...

love you header and your work.

Malka Dubrawsky said...

Thank you for your nice comments.

Sarah said...

Your etsy shop looks great! And congratulations, you even sold something already.

Malka Dubrawsky said...

Thanks, Sarah. Yeah, selling something was a nice surprise.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could ever use these as coasters - I would have the hang them on my wall! They are just lovely. Your use of colors is an inspiration!

Thimbleanna said...

I love your coasters Malka. And I really love your log cabin pillow with the ric rac trim. I'm noticing log cabins a lot lately -- must mean I should make some! Your stuff is beautiful!