I love fabric.
1. It looks pretty up close.
2. It's pretty from a distance.
3. It can have the most amazing texture (embroidered silk dupioni)
4. It makes so much creativity possible.
5. It makes me happy even after I'm done working with it (two versions of the same dress).
6. I can make it uniquely my own...
7. ...or combine it with something someone else's vision.
Those are only some of my reasons, but I'm guessing they're similar to the way a lot of you feel about crafting with fabric. Well, to help fuel your creativity(addiction?), the folks over at Fabric.com are offering you, my readers, a special discount. If you glance over to the right hand sidebar, you'll see that I've got a new button. I've decided to become a fabric.com affiliate and, at least for the next few days, you all are the beneficiaries. Between May 21 and May 28, you'll get a $5 discount on any fabric order. Just enter the phrase blogstitchindye as your coupon code and $5 will be deducted from your order. Pretty neat, huh?
Saving a little money could be reason #8, but, let's face it, I'd buy the fabric even without the discount, wouldn't you?