Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slow and Steady

That's what wins the race, right?
It better be because that's the pace I seem to be working at when it comes to this quilt.
Here's today's progress shot:
My deadline is November 30, actually the 29th because I already made an appointment with my long arm machine buddy to quilt it. That actually helps because nothing gets my butt in gear like a deadline.
In the meantime, I'm going to be quilting another large top next week and writing up a new quilt pattern. I'm super stoked about this design and I hope you all will be too. Also, I'm slowly adding samples that I've made for various magazines and books to my Etsy store. Yesterday, I uploaded these:
 Tomorrow, I've got at least one more pillow to add and maybe some potholders and a Strips and Bricks quilt. Check Ye Olde Etsy Shoppe if you think you might be interested.

4 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

I'm a terrible procrastinator so a deadline is a good thing!
Your quilt is looking great, keep up the good work.

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely bright quilt. I'm loving the colours very much.

Linda Teufel said...

Love this quilt. Your new book looks fresh and pretty.Would you like to trade for Noriko Endo's book and do a giveaway on the blogs?It's fun. Linda at Dragon Threads.com.

One Second Needle said...

Thanks for this "slow and steady" post. The quilt looks wonderful!