Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I'm Working on Wednesday

That title is kind of growing on me. Especially because I have a lot in the works lately.
I'm picking up my quilted Boyfriend Quilt from the long armer today, so look for finished photos of that possibly as soon as Friday and am furiously working on my next collection for Moda Fabrics.
It's that work, dyeing and designing new patterns that has led to these:
New a stitch in dye fabric bundles for sale in my shop.
And these:
Quarter pound scrap bundles are also available.
Both these items are on super limited quantity as right now I'm focused on my new collection, my 12 in 12 quilt project (12 quilt patterns in 12 months, yikes!), and my soon-to-be-released and totally awesome new website (folks, wait until you all see this...so cool).
But, I am excited to be working on new fabric patterns for the shop. It has been a long time since I introduced some new fabrics and new colorways of much beloved patterns.
So, if you're interested, go ahead and grab yourself a bundle or stay tuned to see what's new and next.

3 comments:

christine said...

I really wished I quilted as the squares you have are so colorful Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I've loved working with mini charms of your 'From Outside In' range (a secret project for FQ emag, due out in the spring) - great fabrics for punches of colour

Unknown said...

I love your fabric and colors! I am definitely going to look for it in the Moda fabric line! Jean
www.shopjkstitches.com