Friday, February 28, 2014

If I could give the world a coke...

Remember that commercial? The premise was that if we could all share a coke and smile together then the world would live in peace and harmony.
Well, I'm a little skeptical about that regarding coke, what with it being filled with sugar and just generally bad for you, but, based on the enthusiasm and number of comments you all left for the giveaway fabric, I think fabric might be the way to bring us all together.

So, on that note, i'm announcing the winner of the fat quarter bundle:

 Maureeneh said...
What wonderful Fabrics-I'd love to Win them
Yay!
Maureeneh, please email me at malka@stitchindye.com with your address and I'll get that bundle in the mail to you.
Wasn't thinking and writing about fabric fun?
Let's do some more.
Yesterday, I sent off the designs for my next fabric collection. I have been working and thinking and working and thinking about these fabrics for quite a while. I'm very happy with this group, but having finished, I'm also strangely feeling a little empty. Not that I don't have plenty of work that I've put on the back burner to finish this project, but I think you understand. it takes a day or so once you're done with something big to refocus on the next project.
All that aside though, I am very excited about these fabrics, both as designs and as jumping off points for other designs.
So, I'm sharing a few images I took yesterday. I would have loved to have taken more, but my deadline awaited.




9 comments:

Brenda said...

lovely, all of them. I would buy them!

Colby said...

Oh my gosh! These are absolutely fabulous. I cannot wait until they come out. Great work, we love it!

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Congrats to the winner

Aliceart said...

Fun, fun! Thanks for the pretty pics!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Gorgeous - again. Your work inspires me, Malka.

Farm Quilter said...

Beautiful fabrics!!! Perfect for dreaming!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

It's like giving birth! Love the new fabrics-especially the flower!

Kay in NJ said...

What a wonderful walk through the world of woven cotton fibers. Lots of WOWs! Thank you to all of the bloggers who made this a fun search.

Kay in NJ said...

What a wonderful walk through the world of woven fiber. Thank you to all of the contributors.